Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Call of Duty 5 Preview

When Treyarch released a lackluster Call of Duty 3, Infinity Ward pulled it's weight and saved the franchise with the ground-breaking Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare last November. I have to admit, I spent a good few months on the couch. I bought a brand new 47" LCD HMDI TV because of Call of Duty 4. The game just fucking brought it.

Well, seeing as the two game devs rotate every other CoD so they can release one per year, Treyarch is up.

I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed when I saw it was another WWII game. However, it looks like they managed to secure the eye candy part. Lets just hope they can produce the intensely fun and balanced multiplayer that Infinity Ward managed to DEFINE.

Check it out,



There is a MASSIVE widescreen HD version here.

The rambo plunge-stab looked a bit too dramatic. Hopefully that was purely a cut-scene animation.

No comments: